**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unstoppable and nullify

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
I've been using my r5 magik for pretty much everything so I found it weird that when I nullify unstoppable with her sp1, the opponent is no longer thrown back. (I usually parry then throw and sp1 to nullify it). I recall some people complaining about this with Claire voyant. It's definitely a bug.
My opponent was killmonger on unstoppable every 9seconds
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They has spoken on this and wai. GL arguing it’s a bug.

Rotelly said:

I think there is an issue with her nullify against unstoppable buffs, even after she nullifies unstoppable the opponent with a light or medium hit the opponent is able to counter as if he is still unstoppable

I checked with out team and was able to find some info on this. The intention of Claire's Nullify ability is to Nullify an effect the Opponent would gain after Claire lands an attack. EG: Fury granted when struck.

She is not supposed to have the ability to safely remove Unstoppable Buffs if they are already preexisting; her loop is more about putting on Buff Immunity to prevent Buffs to begin with. Immediately removing Unstoppable safely is a powerful mechanic and not one that Claire is intended to have. Given the feedback we've received about this, we are going to be working on updating the description of this ability to be more clear about how this ability is intended to work and that it works differently from Champions who are intended to be able to remove an existing Unstoppable Buff safely.

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

They has spoken on this and wai. GL arguing it’s a bug.

Rotelly said:

I think there is an issue with her nullify against unstoppable buffs, even after she nullifies unstoppable the opponent with a light or medium hit the opponent is able to counter as if he is still unstoppable

I checked with out team and was able to find some info on this. The intention of Claire's Nullify ability is to Nullify an effect the Opponent would gain after Claire lands an attack. EG: Fury granted when struck.

She is not supposed to have the ability to safely remove Unstoppable Buffs if they are already preexisting; her loop is more about putting on Buff Immunity to prevent Buffs to begin with. Immediately removing Unstoppable safely is a powerful mechanic and not one that Claire is intended to have. Given the feedback we've received about this, we are going to be working on updating the description of this ability to be more clear about how this ability is intended to work and that it works differently from Champions who are intended to be able to remove an existing Unstoppable Buff safely.

That only applies to Claire voyant
    I'm talking about magik. She's always been able to safely remove unstoppable now she can't.
    Only used Claire voyant as a reference
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    So @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please can you confirm if this is intended or it's a bug
    This is new