**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Corvus of Stark Spidey to R5?

WarpathWarpath Posts: 15
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hello guys, need some advice, i am on the ferge to rank up a 5* champ from R4 to R5 but can’t decide between unduped Corvus Glaive or Duped Stark Spidey. Which one would you choose?

5* Corvus of Stark Spidey to R5? 33 votes

Corvus Glaive unduped
42%
LobsterNeverFlounderPlayerFlash69StingerbkAceLuffySaboChampioncriticMeebletonX_Factor_AgentDead1KalantakNichj99Justin2524NimorThoye3Skadoosh11 14 votes
Stark Spidey duped
57%
MrLalowTerraOdachiDOKTOROKTOPUSSbt3Hammerbro_64Saransh245Ackbar67Charlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFF10EtjamaNANDORDITTEinfachSoÆgon0710Ctfz35MorbidAngleIcewolf0218Renaxqq 19 votes

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey duped
    Depends on your needs really, corvus is good for quick clearing of content but longer fights and v3 stark is your friend - especially evading the unblockable specials.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I feel like Sparky has more value as quest fights start gaining more and more HP. Although this can be slightly mitigated with Corvus if you're also running suicides, since he benefits from them a lot more than Sparky, which can help close the gap in those fights with larger health pools.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive unduped
    You can't go wrong with either, for me i upped my corvus because with him i can safely parry BPCW and emma frost where stark spidey would normally have problems parrying BPCW with armor up due to reflect stun or emma frost who is stun immune with diamond form. Corvus also lets you inflict armor break on command which helps with mysterio and killmonger, not to mention he breaks all armors at once which is great against red skull and civil warrior.

For specificly the purpose of power control and for fights where crits are a bad thing, stark spidey is better so it depends on which utility you need. The ability to control power occasionally and taunt the opponent as well as handle havok and mr sinister, or to be able to armor break all armors on command which help against BPCW, IMIW and emma frost as well as killmonger and do massive burst damage with crits.
  • WarpathWarpath Posts: 15
    edited September 2019
    Thank you all... your votes and comments will help me decide.

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive unduped
    Corvus - Easy Game, Easy Life.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides Corvus if not spark
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey duped

You can't go wrong with either, for me i upped my corvus because with him i can safely parry BPCW and emma frost where stark spidey would normally have problems parrying BPCW with armor up due to reflect stun or emma frost who is stun immune with diamond form. Corvus also lets you inflict armor break on command which helps with mysterio and killmonger, not to mention he breaks all armors at once which is great against red skull and civil warrior.

For specificly the purpose of power control and for fights where crits are a bad thing, stark spidey is better so it depends on which utility you need. The ability to control power occasionally and taunt the opponent as well as handle havok and mr sinister, or to be able to armor break all armors on command which help against BPCW, IMIW and emma frost as well as killmonger and do massive burst damage with crits.

I would venture to disagree with Corvus being that much better against BPCW. Sparkys animations and abilities make him relatively easy to play 100% stun immune. Corvus if definitely better for dealing with BPCW and EF, but Sparky has no problems handling it as well.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive unduped

I would venture to disagree with Corvus being that much better against BPCW. Sparkys animations and abilities make him relatively easy to play 100% stun immune. Corvus if definitely better for dealing with BPCW and EF, but Sparky has no problems handling it as well.
    Yes, a player who plays stark spidey well can certainly handle stun immune without a doubt, but corvus being able to parry them makes it much easier for people like me who can't dex every hit due to input lag/screen friction/etc, in addition to the random lags and freezes that can suddenly cause dex to fail. Sometimes i try to dex BPCW and due to input lag it ends up being an accidental parry and i get wrecked, with corvus i don't have that issue unless there is armor break immunity.