**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modders?

How accurate is the log in time in the alliance tab? I ask bc one of our opponents haven't logged in for 22 hours according to this tab but managed to take down our bg2 boss 40 minutes ago.

Also in bg3 one of their guys took down our boss with both left and right minis still up.

Aw teir 6 if that matters. Alliance ratings from 7 to 9 mill.

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Restart ur app
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    How accurate is the log in time in the alliance tab? I ask bc one of our opponents haven't logged in for 22 hours according to this tab but managed to take down our bg2 boss 40 minutes ago.

Also in bg3 one of their guys took down our boss with both left and right minis still up.

Aw teir 6 if that matters. Alliance ratings from 7 to 9 mill.

I doubt it is modding. I've seen it happen where it lags and sometimes it even appears like they missed certain nodes on a path. But like @Draco2199 said just restart the app. As for taking down a double noded boss: what champ were they using and what champ was placed as your boss?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    It showed my alliance mates last login was "3 hours" as he was asking for help in the arena.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I restarted the app and you guys are right. Thanks for the responses. This can be closed
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    It showed my alliance mates last login was "3 hours" as he was asking for help in the arena.

That's definitely possible...you've never played more than 3 hours straight?
  • MikeHock wrote: »

Were you wondering if your alliance mate was modding?
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    MikeHock wrote: »

That's definitely possible...you've never played more than 3 hours straight?

Haha, I rarely play for Less than three hours straight
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    If the game is open then your light in time does not restart. If they close out and reopen then it does