**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Mid Level Alliance Looking for Fresh Blood

As the title says it...World Eaters is a mid level alliance around 1 mil rating with 10 open spots available. I am very active in recruiting and managing the alliance so as a result there is no dead weight. If so, they do not last long. Some highlights...

-AQ is constantly opened and maps completed. We can finish map 3 fully as of this writing and 2 full groups on Map 2. Looking to do 2 full groups on Map 3 soon.
-AW is also constantly ongoing whenever possible. We have a good win rate and are in Tier 17 for rewards about to be Tier 16. Also doing 2 full groups.
- Summoner we usually always place in top 20% and get 4s hards as a result
- Same with Duel Skirmish (top 20%)
-Line is required no exceptions
-Minimum 40k rating
-Please only 21 years of age or older (unless you are mature and can commit to playing consistently)
-Message me in game "Liquid Butt" (yes i know my name is ridiculous) or line ID "the.mf.goat"

Comments