**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

IW Cap glancing against mystics

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
According to Caps description as long as he is kinetically charged he has a 30% chance to glance, increased to 100% against mystics. Glancing blows cannot be critical, suffer reduced damage and -100% ability accuracy. Unfortunately this doesn't function properly as numerous times I've been kinetically charged and had mystics crit against me. This happened recently against Dr Stange in Variant 3 and just now against Immortal Iron Fist in 6.1.5. The nodes were aggression regen, debuff immunity and 28% increased crit, but as we all know cannot beats always so it certainly beats an additional 28%. Not only did he land a critical blow but also applied armor break on a separate strike. Can this please be looked into and fixed to work as intended to have mystics glance on all attacks while kinetically charged?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It increases by 100% against mystics so 60% chance.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

It increases by 100% against mystics so 60% chance.

^
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    Sometimes I believe they should change it as increased by can mean a lot of things unlike magik it specify that it multiplies by 100% meaning double but increased by could mean add or multiply