**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black ISO Market Countdown Timers?

To the mods, I was wondering: I renewed the Summoner’s Sigil yesterday but only noticed just now that every item in the Black ISO Market has a countdown timer above it (separate from the usual limit reset timer), corresponding to expiring tomorrow at 10am PST (which of course is also when the new 5* featured crystal goes live). Is the whole Black ISO Market selection of items changing tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When you renew you add 30 days, so the timers continue from the point they were, the items don’t reset
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

When you renew you add 30 days, so the timers continue from the point they were, the items don’t reset

He is talking about the timers at the top, not the limit reset timers.
  • Options
    That timer is indeed a countdown to the 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal being changed. The rest of the items will not be changed, and this should not affect the Reset Times of these items.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★

That timer is indeed a countdown to the 5-Star Featured Hero Crystal being changed. The rest of the items will not be changed, and this should not affect the Reset Times of these items.

OK great! Thought that might be the case but wanted to check in. Appreciate the quick response :smiley:
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I was hoping maybe a positive change like more limits for stuff and other items added, but thats ok.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    G0311 said:

I was hoping maybe a positive change like more limits for stuff and other items added, but thats ok.

More limits?