**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

surprised that i was able to finish BR w/ no deaths...thanks RNG for having the right champs

simply...the team is:

6s 2/35 punisher 2099 for kg, quake, invisible woman and taskmaster
vision and caiw for synergy
4s awakened AA for domino
5s 3/45 doc ock for SS

getting a 1 shot through SS was the hardest but doable so I repeatedly did the run until i got through him using doc ock heavy spam.
punisher 2099 made it easy by limiting their sp use once overdrive kicks in. simply do back draft intercepts and see him do 5k-7k crits.

i got 5s cap og from the crystal...sucks...lol.

Comments

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    The only takeaway I got from this is you took Punisher 2099 to R2 as a 6*? Kudos to you and I mean that sincerely.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    IDK about RNG. Any champ can beat KG, Quake, IW and Taskmaster. Nice job though.
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    RoninMan said:

The only takeaway I got from this is you took Punisher 2099 to R2 as a 6*? Kudos to you and I mean that sincerely.

yup, i took him up for defense considering diversity. But i am actually enjoying him.

IDK about RNG. Any champ can beat KG, Quake, IW and Taskmaster. Nice job though.

True this. Thanks anyway.

I also am curious as to why you'd take Punisher 2099 to R2. Also, how is he looking?

i am loving him actually. his overdrive gets overlooked normally. he can do some stun locking with his heavies. he passively activates heal blocks for the overpowered active regen buffs. his regen also has saved me many times and adding that with heimdall synergy gives a great deal of survivability for each fight. adding all those with max tech collar then mixing it up with petrify/pacify and some nice synergies. He can control the tempo of the fight almost always. not having to worry about baiting too much really simplifies the fights. for those overpowered power gain nodes, his overdrive makes it manageable with the caiw-vision synergy. his multi-hit specials make him a nice counter to void in quests and a nice way to push back enemies for some space.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Pun 2099 to R2 is unique for sure. No way I would do it. Heck, I have better champs than that and I still don't have a R2 because I don't feel like mine are good enough.
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    -sixate- said:

Pun 2099 to R2 is unique for sure. No way I would do it. Heck, I have better champs than that and I still don't have a R2 because I don't feel like mine are good enough.

i respect that. but i level my 5s champs to 4/55 not for their damage output but mainly for utility and defense use. i got 2 r2 6s in sentinel and pun 2099 and no 5/65 5s yet. being 6s, having some nice damage with their simple to use abilities made them clear rank-up choices to push to rank 2 for me. sentinel paying off for variant 2 & 3.

my next rank up is my 5s domino to 5/65. and then my 5s hyp. both unduped. note though i did not have these god tier champs

I also am curious as to why you'd take Punisher 2099 to R2. Also, how is he looking?

i also have to add that his overdrive, is unique in managing the enemies power because it is not a debuff.