**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A way to make Summoner sigil more appealing

Keeping it short and simple and letting the idea speak for itself , i suggest the new ability that summoner sigil can provide is to be able to take 6 Champs instead of 5 in all the Quests that allows 5 champs

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Making the gold quest available twice a week instead of only one would be an improvement.
  • Options
    friendlyguy6225friendlyguy6225 Posts: 9
    edited September 2019
    I am myself a free to play player and have no attention of buying the sigil even with the added benefit

As kabam is making efforts in increasing rewards and reaching out to players (in short thinking about players, this is a case where a player is happy for the effort and creating an idea that would benefit the company)

But it is just an idea to make buying the sigil more appealing

The difficulty should still be designed by keeping 5 champs in mind, the extra champ would only give others an edge

My ULTIMATE GOAL is to take a RARE step towards the environment where players think about the company and the Company thinks about the players
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    just remove the sigil

there's no need for it
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited September 2019
    Lvl 60 players only benefit from the black market nothing else in the sigil like those below lvl60 where xp etc is worth it lvl 60 players should be awarded something else instead of xp like 100-200 6* shards or 30% more gold or loyalty just a suggestion no need for negative rant ie a 30% boost applied throughout the sigil if purchased