**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Final Age

Everyone ready to finish Time after Time? Who all is going for multiple completion rather than just one of the difficulties?

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Master and Epic. Go for two 5*.

But really I don’t need more 5* at this time.
  • I believe so, if not ima need kabam to delete this post for me
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

Does it come out today?

Yup it's scheduled to come out today, 6pm GMT. Bosses don't look too problematic either - Punisher 2099, Killmonger, Mysterio, Red Hulk, Void.

Everyone ready to finish Time after Time? Who all is going for multiple completion rather than just one of the difficulties?

I'm also going for both Master and Epic for that shot at a second 5* - got them both at 100% so far and excited for the last chapter to drop! I'm also considering auto-fighting my way through Heroic for the iso-8 off a 4* dupe, been doing a lot of rankups lately so running a bit low.
  • I'm behind on master but I am also gunna go for the shot at two 5*. I may do the same with heroic but not sure if I'm committed
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Once I do an initial completion of epic I’ll get the 140 6* shards I’ve needed for a week, boss rush have no dupes and we won no wars so I couldn’t get them
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I might go and do Master after I've 100% Epic, since I have the Sigil and the extra energy. I'll see how I feel though, I'm not overly compelled to do it, but if I'm bored I will.
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    Gonna finish this evening. Hope to dupe darkhawk from the unified 5* crystal
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Today last chapter?
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Although recommended power didnt increase but difficulty is definitely increasing, I m worring about boss void

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I got all champs so I'm going for it completion and exploration tmmrrw