**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 and 4 star crystal offers!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
I would like to ask that you look at your "unit" pricing on these items and either lower them or tier them. I am uncollected, i can buy grandmasters all day long (if i have the units) at 300 units and i have a chance at opening a 4 or a 5. But i keep getting offers for 3 star crystals at 300 units???? And with 4 stars growing less and less relevant to the future...why is the 4 star crystal still being offered at over 2000 units??? It should be much lower now! Please re evaluate the pricing! Catch up with the rest of the game! And reevaluate drop rates...the way 2s rain out of crystals is kind of rediculous at this point in the games evolution...again! Please catch up with where the rest of the game has gone!

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Agreed, these offers are merely annoying at best, and at worst, something people may accidentally click on and thus throw money away. Either update them or remove them.
  • Options
    I did actually...bought a damn 3 that way once by mistake. Only time the game doesn't ask us to confirm...that would be nice too...a "confirm" button on offers.
  • Options
    I just recieved my rewards for our alliance completion event. I got a phc as part of that and opened a 2 star. But lately after i pop the 2 star an offer pops up for t1 alpha fragments. REALLY? Last i checked don't need t1 alphas for a 2 star. Please look at what you are offering and when?