**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier calendar

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
I just became cavalier today XD. But currently my daily log in calendar is still the uncollected one. Will the uncollected calendar change to cavalier calendar after the cycle is finished? or is it supposed to automatically reset the calendar to cavalier by now?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I just became cavalier today XD. But currently my daily log in calendar is still the uncollected one. Will the uncollected calendar change to cavalier calendar after the cycle is finished? or is it supposed to automatically reset the calendar to cavalier by now?

It does not change until the next day to prevent extra rewards.
  • Options
    cool, thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    To add on, when will i start seeing featured cavalier crystals? So far i can only see the basic one.
  • Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Feature cavs are only released for a limited time per champ and then rerun once after. Same as the regular feature crystals. There aren't any right now but I think the rerun will be this weekend
  • Options
    Logaroo said:

Feature cavs are only released for a limited time per champ and then rerun once after. Same as the regular feature crystals. There aren't any right now but I think the rerun will be this weekend

hmm cause i can see for example the grandmaster oxidized crystal in the list now, is there no cavalier version of it?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Logaroo said:

hmm cause i can see for example the grandmaster oxidized crystal in the list now, is there no cavalier version of it?
    No. The event style crystals have never had a Cav version.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I see, thanks for the info :smiley: