**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m shook

WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Wow. From the grandmaster unified

Comments

• Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

She's like Starlord: useless unawakened. Personally I don't like her, her soul mechanic is pretty unpractical.

Oh yeah, I don’t really like her, but it’s still a 5* from a grandmaster so I’m fine
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Lucky! I got Mister sinister from one of mine a week or two ago.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I got sentiel
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★

She's like Starlord: useless unawakened. Personally I don't like her, her soul mechanic is pretty unpractical.

Morningstar is still good unawakened. Just have to do another fighter to ramp her up and no copying buffs
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

That might be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. Morningstar in no way needs her sig to be good.
    Well she need to atleast awakened to be a god tier otherwise useless
    I use a r4 awakened and she dont need dup the dup just let's her copy power gain regen and make them lose effectiveness but it's not needed as it dont really do much but copy the buffs shes useful even unduped just more ramp up fights
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Then you dont know how to use her. @Colonaut123
    Of all persistent charge champions, she is one of the worst. Only the Champion is even more stupid. Other god tier champions just need a KO or only SP1. She needs a SP3 and then a few more hits to collect souls. It is ridiculous. Yeah, you need her awakened and Guillotine synergy to jumpstart or she is just not viable to play. And then I'm not talking about the other things the sig does. It barely compensates the bad damage output though. Overall, she is practically not a well designed champion and there are better alternatives.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That might be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. Morningstar in no way needs her sig to be good.
    Yeah she does. She needs way too much effort to gain souls, it only works in long fights. But even then, by the time you get to the juicy stuff... Her sig and syn reduces the necessary fights significantly. In this competitive meta with limited resources, an unawakened Morningstar is a bench sitter. Yeah, I know she has a fan club but you got to be honest: she is not the best designed champion out there...
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Then you dont know how to use her. @Colonaut123
    Of all persistent charge champions, she is one of the worst. Only the Champion is even more stupid. Other god tier champions just need a KO or only SP1. She needs a SP3 and then a few more hits to collect souls. It is ridiculous. Yeah, you need her awakened and Guillotine synergy to jumpstart or she is just not viable to play. And then I'm not talking about the other things the sig does. It barely compensates the bad damage output though. Overall, she is practically not a well designed champion and there are better alternatives.
    Then you REALLY don't know how to play her.
  • Options
    Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    @Wîndšpäve i like her. I have a 6* and use her in AQ all the time. But i will agree shes a bit impractical for normal questing.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I just got super lucky as well 😍😍
  • Options
    Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    edited September 2019

All in the last 24 hours sabertooth and the thing from a grandunified and the master quest respectively and the sentinel from a basic allowing me to finish v3 giving me proxima