**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Possible Havok+Man Thing Synergy?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So seeing as they're both pretty intimately tied to The Nexus Of All Realities (Side note I have a felling TNOAR will come into play somewhere towards the end of Act 6 and will be the jumping off point for the Game's Story after "The Contest" Story Wise ends, but that's a thought for another post), do you think Havok+Man Thing will have a Synergy together and if so what do you think it will do? This discussion is kind of one sided at the moment seeing as Havok is the only one in game with Abilities, but I thought it'd be a nice conversation starter...

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    No, they arent close and barely have interacted together. I dont really see why they should have a synergy together. Other champs like Cable and Warlock on the otherhand should have a synergy. They have the same techno-organic virus.they r the only 2 in the game with the virus. In my opinion thats the type of thing that deserves a synergy.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

No, they arent close and barely have interacted together. I dont really see why they should have a synergy together. Other champs like Cable and Warlock on the otherhand should have a synergy. They have the same techno-organic virus.they r the only 2 in the game with the virus. In my opinion thats the type of thing that deserves a synergy.

Not all synergies rely on champions interacting with one another.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Neotwism said:

Not all synergies rely on champions interacting with one another.
    Yeah like Ghost and Hood, or She Hulk and Hulk Ragnarok.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Cable and warlock do have a synergy...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I’m hoping for a synergy with Daredevil - the man without fear.

Ooo that'd be cool to give Daredevil another Unique piece of Utility, like Man-Thing will probably have some form of Burn/Incinerate and Robots+Daredevil could be Passively Immune to it.