13»

Comments

• VERY OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN MOST FIGHT LACK DEFENCIVE
  • Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 823 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

DrZola said:

Ace_03 said:

DrZola said:

How is it that Elsa Bloodstone, daughter of a legendary vampire hunter and able to destroy vampires who drink her blood, has zero synergy with the only vampire champion in the game?

Dr. Zola

"Reasons".
    That’s the only “reason” I can think of. Same as Thanos Army aren’t villains “reason.”

Dr. Zola
    If they think Blade is overpowered enough, they could have given a synergy that only benefits Elsa
    Like Venom The Duck, his synergies only affect him.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,165 ★★★
    Here is my review for Elsa Bloodstone. I will be doing champ reviews from now one
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162516/elsa-bloodstone-champ-review#latest
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 487 ★★★
    Is Elsa meant to apply the degen damage under suicides?
  • Is Elsa meant to apply the degen damage under suicides?

She will apply her Degeneration Passive any time she's affected by a Bleed Debuff, including the one from Double-Edge.
  • will-o-wispwill-o-wisp Posts: 7,233 Guardian
    edited October 8

She will apply her Degeneration Passive any time she's affected by a Bleed Debuff, including the one from Double-Edge.
    I honestly think that should be changed. Again, you guus created a scenario of unavoidable damage.
    It isn't even anything irrelevant, since the damage is enough to fully K.O. any champion when facing against her on AW deffense for example. This scenario is worst than the "coldsnap at the beginning of the fight" from a few years ago, and it just went back to another "ice phoenix" fiasco. But worse, since it's a degeneration that no champion is immune to it.

Revives won't cover it. Potions won't cover it.
    The only strategy left is to revive, 1 combo before get K.O, and repeat.
    edited October 8
    does this damage scale? I fought a 5/50 in arena and lost basically half my health in under a minute, if this was an AW boos at 40k + PI under suicides you’d be dead within 10 seconds. Really believe this needs to be looked at, how many champs can actually counter degen that’s applied at the start of a fight?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,682 ★★★★

It isn't even anything irrelevant, since the damage is enough to fully K.O. any champion when facing against her on AW deffense for example. This scenario is worst than the "coldsnap at the beginning of the fight" from a few years ago, and it just went back to another "ice phoenix" fiasco. But worse, since it's a degeneration that no champion is immune to it.

Revives won't cover it. Potions won't cover it.
    The only strategy left is to revive, 1 combo before get K.O, and repeat.

An entire class of champions is immune to it though.
  • HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Posts: 11
    I wish her pistol hits were non-contact like Domino's
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 172

wait: warlock's synergy doesn't work with suicides, diablo/mephisto synergy doesn't work with suicides, cable doesn't work with suicides, but Elsa does? what's the difference? even if we don't consider synergies and we take into account only cable, what's the difference between the two?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 404 ★★
    Her signature ability makes her practically a Thing-killer, especially when he is placed as AW Boss (also combined with her ability to counter stun-immune with perfect block). And of course MODOK, Red Hulk, Luke - killer as well. And she counters Void, by shrugging-off his non-damaging debuffs.

But she is certainly decent without her sig.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,682 ★★★★
    That degen on defense. 😂
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 109

That degen on defense. 😂

It’s comical!
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    Someone didn’t test her degen with suicides ... this is like Mr Sinister but in reverse 😂
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,625 ★★★
    wow
    edited October 13
    Any word from someone in the know if this is functioning as intended? Zibiit maybe?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,973 ★★★★★

Was this tested as an AW boss before she was released?