**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken Mysterio?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I pulled Mysterio from a featured a few days ago.
I have a tech gem, does he need it, is he worthy of it?
Any general tips for him?
If I do awaken him I can take him to sig level 60 if he needs it

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Nope, doesn’t need his dupe at all - I’d save it for Sparky/Ghost/Darkhawk tbh. Off the top of my head:

- Get to his SP3 after three chemical gas charges and watch his damage kick off (both during the special and for a while afterwards)
    - SP2 has a decent power drain and you can charge heavies afterwards during the Illusion Gas phase to dodge unblockable/hard to dex specials, quite situational and hard to plan but handy when the need arises
    - Land MLLLL combos for a near-continuous passive heal block with a sufficiently aggressive playstyle
    - Poison spiderverse champs to take down their ability to evade
    - Damage reflection after SP1, again very situational but can be useful sometimes

Have a look on youtube, there are some good gameplay videos everywhere. He’s a fun character with some interesting utilities, great animations and fun to use, but not exactly gamebreaking. I’ve really enjoyed using him to take down beefy Mr Sinisters with the passive heal block and the abilities to fully bypass his SP2 with Illusion Gas (when timed correctly). Enjoy!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No