**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opponents in monthly Event Quests and Alliance Quests able to split their power meter

I noticed this first in Alliance Quest and contacted Kabam Support, I even did a recording of a fight where this happened on more than one occasion and now I'm seeing it in the Montly event quests as well.

Opponents (I have not noticed this in arena though) are able to divide up their power meter into individual attacks, a special 2 followed immediately by a special 1. Usually that would be a good thing because you could evade or block the attack but if you miss the block or the evade, you cannot utilize your ability as a 5 or 6 star level champ to reduce the amount of damage you receive. it also makes it more difficult to predict whether you're about to get hit with a level 3 special or a back to back special 2 followed by a special 1.

Here is the link to the recording of that game play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYMmmz6sNCM

It happens twice, once with the Punisher 2099 fight and again with Yellowjacket.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not all opponents have their sp3 active, outside of pvp they have to have a node
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    That's a good point, I didn't think of that. it brings up a question of why Kabam support didn't just say that when I contacted them about it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    jaydub said:

That's a good point, I didn't think of that. it brings up a question of why Kabam support didn't just say that when I contacted them about it.

somtimes kabam surport ist one top of the game and giv fals infomations
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    jaydub said:

Depends on what information you sent them. The nodes will always tell you if the SP3 is active or not.
  • jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    I gave them all the information they asked for (which AQ map, which path, which team I used, who the fights were against) and provided them a video as proof. If it's not a bug, that's one thing but if the node will only use a special one or special two, then it should have a full 3 bar power meter (if you ask me).

jaydub said:

Depends on what information you sent them. The nodes will always tell you if the SP3 is active or not.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    jaydub said:

I gave them all the information they asked for (which AQ map, which path, which team I used, who the fights were against) and provided them a video as proof. If it's not a bug, that's one thing but if the node will only use a special one or special two, then it should have a full 3 bar power meter (if you ask me).

jaydub said:

@jaydub in the video on Punisher 2099 he has 1 Orange node otherwise known as a local node. He doesnt have any global nodes on him. Those are represented though a gray world icon. These usually are controlled by a single node on the map at the end and activate the defenders SP3.

The node with a 2 is a global node. This example is in the Master EQ.

This is what abilities the global node gives-