**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sym Supreme Bug

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
I have been having instances where Sym Supreme nullifies buffs on the opponent right when the fight starts but Mystic Dispersion sometimes does not trigger. I have this this issue against champs like Dr. Voodoo, nullifies his healing but no power from MD, Howard the Duck, nullifies the armors but no power from MD, Venom, nullifies the random buffs and the Klyntar buff but no power from MD etc. I know that this is an issue that has been talked about in the future but I wanted to bring it up cuz it is still present. I hoped that this would have been fixed with the controversial "text fix" on Symbiote Supreme but I guess the text is easier to fix.
In short, can somebody look into this interaction between Mystic Dispersion and Sym Supreme's nullify at the beginning of the fight. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Be happy anything gets nullified to begin with. That's pretty rare. Unless you fight against him, of course. In which case it works fine and dandy all the time.