**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Bug

Probably I'm not supposed to post about bugs here , but doing this to find out if other Corvus users are facing similar situations or not. previously I've submitted a ticket but there was not enough response. Corvus is taking different kind of DOTs that he is not supposed to take when his glaive charges are available. If it was happening that would have been better. Today ,30th September, I was at the furthest left side of second section of AQ map5 , as you know there is nothing special there that would make taking that bleed damage sensible .( 1. Drains 100% of your max hp over 60 s 2. Heal block)
I started with nearly 100% of my hp of a r1 6*
and lost more than 20% . And same thing happened for the rest of the path.
I have attached the screenshot of the fight,as you can see it ended within 20 hits .
Whoever else is facing similar things,I'd love to hear your shout-out.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hmmm definitely sounds like a bug. As if the heal block interfered with the immunity some how...but still shouldn’t have happened. I’ve posted in the past of him taking coldsnap damage when he shouldn’t have vs iceman. So I understand the frustration.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Corvus is too powerful, the bug have been alive from.... I don’t know, probably before the release? He’s so powerful that if kabam do decide to fix his immunity then he would be more than powerful. That’s my thought or else I could be wrong