**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing’s “Protection”

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
My alliance mates and I are having inconsistent results in using specifically Proxima’s SP3 in Thing. It seems as though sometimes his protection procs during a SP3 and well for me it always does. Also, being Proxima reduces defensive ability accuracy, why does Things protection proc on a parry? Can anyone answer this?

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Thing's Protection triggers when he gets stunned if it isn't on cool down

And I'm pretty sure it activates when a large bit of his health is lost in a single hit or SP3
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

And I'm pretty sure it activates when a large bit of his health is lost in a single hit or SP3

True but what they are saying is... Proxima has 200% reduced ability accuracy while blocking... So parries shouldn't trigger protection..

A ł p h a
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

A l p h a said:

True but what they are saying is... Proxima has 200% reduced ability accuracy while blocking... So parries shouldn't trigger protection..

A ł p h a

So ignore what i said about proximas ability reduction. It’s offensive, not defensive.

Regardless my ally mate shares a video, he doesn’t parry and neither do I before our SP3. In his video he does the correct amount of damage. In mine it’s like 2% and after the special animation he has protection on. It seems inconsistent.
    It doesn’t make a great deal of sense given things abilities, but I think if it’s on cooldown you get full damage, seatin got full damage with his s3 using havok when it was on cooldown