**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game

Why don't you actually fix this game instead of adding more things to break it

Comments

• I agree. Im am seeing lots of bugs now. From my blocks being broken somehow to missing parrys, blocks and evades. Im seeing my champs dash forward instead of backwards like they have a mind of there own. Im also getting hit in the middle of my combo's. Im a very patient individual but these bugs are really starting to get to me. The worst part about these bugs is some have been around for months now and kabam has know about them, but it still looks like nothings getting done. It honestly looks like they don't care. I hope im wrong. I just want the game to work as intended im not seeing it though at all. Come on kabam work with us here. These bugs are being brought up to you constantly every week and all we get is we're working on it. Please actually fix the known issues
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Problem with fixing bugs is they are unintended consequences from changes made in the game. They are much harder to fix than fixing something you intentionally programmed, but didn't work out the way you expected.

The way I see it, this is a game for which the developers expect to make a profit. So you have two options in how to encourage them to act quicker in getting the game fixed after they have been made aware of the problem.

1-Stop playing the game
    2-Since it is a free to play game that makes money off of the player base buying digital items, continue to play but don't spend any money until it works properly.

• madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    Problem with fixing bugs is they are unintended consequences from changes made in the game. They are much harder to fix than fixing something you intentionally programmed, but didn't work out the way you expected.

The way I see it, this is a game for which the developers expect to make a profit. So you have two options in how to encourage them to act quicker in getting the game fixed after they have been made aware of the problem.

1-Stop playing the game
    2-Since it is a free to play game that makes money off of the player base buying digital items, continue to play but don't spend any money until it works properly.

That's there job as programmers surely! If they can't fix the problems get better staff.