**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MC Hammer, Superman or Vydious?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Yay, my clickbait worked lol. Greetings.

Cosmic awakening gem, blah blah, Annihilus is getting buffed soon (November or something)

Ronan could also be an option in case Hyperion somehow doesn’t win by a landslide.

Also, what does Annihilus’s sig do?

I have plenty of sig stones.

MC Hammer, Superman or Vydious? 22 votes

Hyperion
95%
PantherusNZRazorDevilphillgreenDOKTOROKTOPUSOrcDovahkiinNojokejaymCliffordcanHammerbro_64TO_BeatzThi101FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671XxOriginalxXStevieManWonderFred_JoeityXyresic_LemonGiodood_1der0815fuchsNeelsha1410SettlersofCatan 21 votes
Annihilus
0%
Ronan
0%
Other/wait for _____
4%
GroundedWisdom 1 vote
Wait to see what Bugsy is gonna look like
0%

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I did the full Ronan+BB synergy in RoL and his furies lasted 25 seconds with the dupe. Pretty nuts
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Other/wait for _____
    In this case, I'd hold on to it, but whatever you decide is up to you. Hyp doesn't rely on it that heavily. It helps, but it's not an essential one.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is such an interesting case with his awakening, without it he's still amazing, and it seems like such a simple thing, but it makes a HUGE difference.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    With Hype, anything past sig 50 is a waste... the scaling hits a brick wall.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Aight I awakened him and brought him to sig 20 (70%). thx all.