**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to rank 5, Quake, Ghost or Corvus?

Almost ready to get my third 5/65 5*, stuck on these 3 choices.
i'm semi retired- don't do war or AQ anymore am fine doing uncollected 100% but still need to finish act 5 100% and start act 6 (so little time!)
I'm pretty good with quake but still getting the hang of Ghost
My other 2 rank 5's are Magik and Domino.
Who would be the best option for my needs.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    If you want a champ that can take care of the most challenges of those 3 I'd say Ghost. Some would argue Quake, and if you're great at the Quake style maybe. But Ghost can do so many things well, and unlike CG, can keep doing ridiculously high damage through longer fights.
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Ghost
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    thanks for the info, I was swaying with Quake but looks like Ghost is the better option, once I master her
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Ghost is actually a lot easier then Quake. You also would probably want to bring some synergies for her. If you use domino with rulk and massacre, not a lot of space there. The only advantage ghost has imo is her immunity to everything. Personally I'd go with Quake - no synergies needed, fun to play (playing perfect with her is probably the only challenging thing in game for me), you already have domino for massive damage, and Quake can turn off a lot of bs
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost or quake are great picks
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Yeah quake is amazing but ghost is just too good not to consider