**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Small adjustments to the weaker champs that would make a huge difference

HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Pick a champ that is widely considered among the weaker ones in the game and add one small adjustment to the champ that will make a big difference in their usefulness. Have it make sense with the character though.

I'll start it off with Luke Cage:

He begins each fight in indestructible mode for 7 seconds, but then never again in the fight. Make him like Unst. Colossus, activate indestructible every time he triggers a special attack. This would be helpful on attack because you can spam special one and keep him from taking any damage for 7 seconds at a time. In war defense, put him on special one bias. Without a good power control champ, he will time out a lot of players. He still wouldn't hit very hard, but his damage reduction compensates that and its an ability he already has, just enhanced a bit.

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen:

Change her sp1 to instead cause some form of mild damage, and apply a power drain or armour break. She became even more useless once they 'fixed' her, and she gained the ability to change stances while dashing back and holding block for 2 seconds, while still using up her sp1 to change stances. It's a complete waste of a special, and of a dash back ability. One of those two things needs to change.
  • Tem um pessonagem de me deixa irritado. Esse é o Motoqueiro Fantasma. Porque não entra na minha cabeça ele tomar dano pôr inceneramento. Ele é pra ser imune a isso
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Abomination

LET HIM POISOK WITH HIS ATTACKS… Kabam baby darling what were you THINKING?!
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Tem um pessonagem de me deixa irritado. Esse é o Motoqueiro Fantasma. Porque não entra na minha cabeça ele tomar dano pôr inceneramento. Ele é pra ser imune a isso

While I agree with you on that, Ghost Rider is already a strong champ and the focus here was targeted towards champs that currently aren't very useful.

Enquanto concordo com você nisso, Ghost Rider já é um campeão forte e o foco aqui foi direcionado para campeões que atualmente não são muito úteis.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Joe Fixit.

1) He should be more stronger.
    Making it he would be not a Hulk because the big deal of Hulk is the Hulk Smash and Joe don't have it.

2) Incineration and/or Poison damage against Bleed Immune champs.
    In fact it could be a gamble:
    If the champ is Bleed and Poison immune then it's 100% Incineration.
    But If the champ is Bleed or Poison immune then there's chance to be Incinerated or Poisoned/Bleeded (of course the one is not immune).
    And if the champ can Bleed and Poisoned then there's chances to be Incinerated or Bleeded or Poisoned.