**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance that plays Maps 4-5

I love my current alliance, but I need one that plays Maps 4-5 efficiently enough where everyone participates. I'm trying to build up my tier 4 cc and apparently that's the only way. I've played Map 4 only a couple times and I haven't played Map 5 at all yet, but I think I've got the champs for it.

Top champs are maxed out 4-star Ghost Rider LVL 25 sig, maxed out 4-star Captain America Infinity War LVL 25 sig, unawakened maxed out 4-star Domino, 5-star unawakened Medusa R3, 4-star Iron Man Infinity War R4 with LVL 71 sig, 4-star Blade R4 with LVL 16 sig, 5-star Iceman R2, and 4-star Hawkeye R4 with LVL 60 sig. Main three I run with in Maps are Domino, Captain America, and Medusa, though I'll sometimes sub in Iron Man or Ghost Rider depending on the day.

Screen name is weketchum if anyone's interested.

Comments

• We run map 4 and 5 silver 1 ally.

My game id daddy wedge
    Ally HLPSQ helpsquad

Check us out