**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Now Update Quest Crystals

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
I'm glad to see crystals are updating for Uncollected Players to get more stuff. Please do this for quest crystals, too. Maybe even just a new quest crystal for the rest of Act 5. The ISO-payout is so ridiculous it may as well not be there - I have 1300 quest crystals saved cuz there's just no point.

Comments

• BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    The quest crystal is so pointless at this point for top tier summoners that I think even Kabam forgot about it. I agree it would be nice to see an uncollected quest crystal be introduced to give higher tier iso at a minimum.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    also alliance war win victory crystal is gabage too, 100% useless
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Quest crystal is pretty much pointless. Sure, it helps out with the one-stars, but then again, who still uses one-stars? I propose that the quest crystal be renamed the beginner crystal, and only be included in act one. As the name implies, the "beginner crystal" would best benefit players in the difficulty range of act 1; in other words, beginners. A different quest crystal would be included in each act, with rewards in the range of players who run those quests. For example, the act 2 crystal should contain tier 2, 3, and 4 iso, as that would most benefit rosters that run act 2 with some difficulty.