**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstoppable on aegon working as intended?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
I was recently using aegon to do LoL and reached 1k hits where every crit gives him unstoppable and loads of other buffs. Whenever I go for the intercept I always get hit by a medium attack from the opponent even though I am hundred% sure I intercepted properly as I have been doing that all quest and in war and in every piece of content in the past 6 months. Seems like the unstoppable hitbox is larger than the character hitbox hence why I get a medium hit in from the defender everytime I successfully intercept. On the off chance I was just a noob I talked to some friends and they went in for LoL and noticed the exact same thing. Seems like the rhino change may have changed how unstoppable interacts with intercepting. Please let me know if this is working as intended cuz I had planned to explore LoL this month but after this fix I may have to spend a lot more units.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Can just don’t do itersup when you get to 1k don’t need to itersup but agerd it a bugged
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It's a known bug that prevents intercepting while unstoppable, don't expect Kabam to fix it for a while. I recommend holding off on doing LoL and using Aegon for a while