**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It’s about time we get proper champion immunities

2»

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Iceman and Ghost Rider have been discussed at nauseam. Not gonna happen. Theyve already adjust electro.

Robots- what about a robot says reverse controls can't affect them?
    Plant champions- They are living beings with conscious minds. They can be concused.
    Cull needs better block proficiency.

Have you ever attended science class?
    @King_Leo321 is there a science class that explains mutant/superhero/super villain abilities in a real world application and demonstration? Oh we're talking about comics, real world science doesn't apply.
    You said robots can be mind control.Even my 4 years old brother can explain robots can't be mind control.All the things you said were illogical.And yes comics are based upon science atleast some siperhero powers.
    All Robots are mind-controlled by a human or a human designed software. What are you on about!!
    Emma frost uses telepathic powers to control mind of robots.Here we are talking about mind control not re programming of robots.OMG i can't believe you
  • Jerk311Jerk311 Posts: 55
    Flying champs immune to quake too. Lol
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    I wish I was immune to these threads
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

I'd actually wanna see #Flying champs immune to Quakes earthquakes because how are you getting shook if youre in the air

That's even something that happens in real life, so it's normal really
    Wait how? They arent touching the ground