**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Possible Bug : Evade Mission

BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
edited October 2019 in General Discussion

Doesn't the description clearly says : Use a Heavy or Special Attack to knock down an opponent that used Evade or Auto-Block in a fight.

But Corvus's special hit if it's last hit doesn't give mission complete badge. Am I reading wrong?

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options

Unlike the rest of his missions, this one actually gets done DURING the fight not upon winning the fight. You have to heavy or special them after they evade and THEN kill them.

Thanks, this definitely observed... But knock out doesn't mean knock down? But where is it described liked that it will be only during fight and not end of fight?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Every mission says knock out except that one. It says knock down. That’s the key. It also says do that after they evaded/auto blocked IN the fight. Nowhere does that mission say knock out.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Every mission says knock out except that one. It says knock down. That’s the key. It also says do that after they evaded/auto blocked IN the fight. Nowhere does that mission say knock out.

Yeap that I agree... I just thought knockdown and knockout is same category as it's last hit you won't get knockdown only...

BTW defender did evaded...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Yeap that I agree... I just thought knockdown and knockout is same category as it's last hit you won't get knockdown only...

BTW defender did evaded...
    Knock down and knock out are completely different, and the fight end if it’s the last hit triggers before the knock down does
  • Options
    Cheers both of you... I still started a poll for all, please vote if possible.