**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying to become Uncollected

So recently I 100% explored Act IV and after that, I started to play Act 5 but I stopped after 5.1.3 because of nodes, etc. My main problem here is that I don't spend money on this game and I'd like to go as far as I can till Collector. I currently have 1 Generic 4* Awakening Gem. Who should I use it on? I also can Rank 5 a Mutant, Science, Tech and Cosmic champ. What should I do? I'm planning to Rank 5 my lord and savior AA and Hyperion. My science division is not that good right now. Should I wait for Cap IW, R5 him then Use awakening gem on him? Basically, please help :tired_face:

Comments

• Elshan_DadashovElshan_Dadashov Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    btw, 4* from Carnage to Ultron are R4, Doc Oc and Loki R3, Iron Man-Wolvie R2 and rest are r1.
    p.s my account is around 110 days old.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    To be frank, it really doesn't matter who you bring specifically up until The Collector. I've seen people get Uncollected with mid tier 4/40s without spending anything. Heck, I myself did it with this team and I'm a hardcore Free to play player:

4/40 Blade (awakened)
    4/40 Emma Frost
    4/40 Gamora
    4/40 IMIW
    4/40 She Hulk (later ranked down and replaced by Quake for the Collector).

Trust me, I'm really bad at this game, with your roster it should be a breeze, it you get stuck somewhere, ask in the forums, we'll help you. As for the rank up and awakening, I'd say if you can max sig Namor right away, awaken and R5 him, otherwise Hyperion.