**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

side quests are boring so help me do 5.3

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
any tips?
i have searched a bit and i have heaard that since all other classes except 1 gets reduced attack so nobody likes this chapter

i tried to play the first chapter by bringing all mystic and a blade
dr voodoo r3 5*, scarlet witch r5 4*, morning star r2 5*, gr 4* r5, blade r5 4*

even the punisher's projectiles are taking out so much health just on block

any tips really would be greatly appreciated also if anybody has done it can you tell me was it better using champions as the required class or did you mix in all kinds of classes?

Comments

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    I didn't like it because it was long,but once you accept the fact that you're gonna have to use some potions just because of it's lenght,then it's easy.
    Another thing,you don't have to take the specific class,just take your tops and use them for everything,it might be a bit slower,but more comfortable.
    Practice ghost or if you're really good with her,there should be no problem.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    The weakness only affects base attack, not attack multipliers.
    Like, Spidey's poise, Fury, cruelty etc.
    Bring a basic ramp up champ who can increase its attack rating with Furies and stuff.
    For your team, I suggest Sabreman, She hulk, Ghost, SW. The fights might still take some time but they'll get it done.
    And yes, blade's danger sense helps too