**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mysterio, Am I Crazy?

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
I have been really blessed with my tech pulls lately. I got Mysterio and Warlock. I’ve had them both at R4 for some time and have used them both whenever I can. I just got my 6th tech T4 and I have to be honest, I’m leaning more towards Mysterio than Warlock. Am I crazy because I enjoy using him more than Warlock?

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Rank up who ever you like playing, they both have their uses. If you do rank up Mysterio, you can still rank up warlock later on. I’ve only got the 3* Mysterio... but I still really like him. It’s a nice problem to have, assuming you want to rank 5 one of them. Though Warlock seems to have a load of uses.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Nah fam. He's good. Warlock has the triple immunity, but Mysterio also has good balance in terms of damage and utility. Plus, its cool to see more poison usage

Yeah I like his damage output compared to Warlock. I think that’s why I’m leaning towards him more.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Choose your favorite, mate. Nobody’ll judge you, especially with those choices

Both are incredibly good characters. Wish I had your dilemma, I don’t have either of them above a 3*
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Bouts can heal blok. To that utility u don’t missing so go for with one you like best.
    Nice to see the support. Thanks for the input everyone.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I got warlock recently but still havent used him, what makes him so good? I d appreciate a detailed insight
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Codornas said:

I got warlock recently but still havent used him, what makes him so good? I d appreciate a detailed insight

The main thing that makes him so good is his virus charges. They are applied through basic attacks and his SP2, these charges completely heal block the opponent, and Warlock also reduces ability accuracy by 30% per charge, so he basically shuts down opponents after his SP2.

He's very tanky and also carries an active armor up buff all the time, making him the best Havok counter out there. He's the ultimate mutant killer, be it Domino, Havok, Mister Sinister, Sabertooth. He counters all of these annoying mutant defenders.

Plus, he is VERY fun to play, his animations are awesome and his damage isn't that bad, especially with those huge SP2 armor breaks.

Codornas said:

The main thing that makes him so good is his virus charges. They are applied through basic attacks and his SP2, these charges completely heal block the opponent, and Warlock also reduces ability accuracy by 30% per charge, so he basically shuts down opponents after his SP2.

He's very tanky and also carries an active armor up buff all the time, making him the best Havok counter out there. He's the ultimate mutant killer, be it Domino, Havok, Mister Sinister, Sabertooth. He counters all of these annoying mutant defenders.

Plus, he is VERY fun to play, his animations are awesome and his damage isn't that bad, especially with those huge SP2 armor breaks.
    One of the reasons I actually like Mysterio over Warlock is the fact his ability accuracy cannot be lowered. This makes him the perfect Domino counter as I have never taken any critical failure damage. Coupled with the fact he’s tech, he’s never unlucky, so he’s just the perfect Domino killer which I really like.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Codornas said:

One of the reasons I actually like Mysterio over Warlock is the fact his ability accuracy cannot be lowered. This makes him the perfect Domino counter as I have never taken any critical failure damage. Coupled with the fact he’s tech, he’s never unlucky, so he’s just the perfect Domino killer which I really like.
    To each their own! If you enjoy a certain more than the other then it's always better to rank them up. I love it when people do unorthodox rank-ups.

I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger after much internal debate. Pretty excited!

Great rank up @RoninMan !
    Is that attack rating a result of suicides?

Oh no. You know what? I took that picture right after I finished a fight with boosts on