**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wasp Heavy bug

MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's from months that I report this bug here and on Kabam Support.
Wasp can deal 2 Guaranteed criticals when she shrinks down. Wasp's Heavy has 2 hits, but she Shrinks down twice:
1- She Shrinks
2- She hits (first Guaranteed hit)
3- She Shrinks
4- She hits (another first guaranteed hit, because she just shrunk down)

Now, because she only dealt one hit after becoming smaller, her next hit should be Critical.
No, not always. Furthermore, if you deal another heavy after the previous one, She doesn't land a Critical even after shrinking down (point 2).
There's something wrong and I'm asking since august to have a look at it.
The Synthesis of this post:
Wasp doesn't land 2 Critical hits after shrinking down. I sent a lot of video, but I only got the Standard answer from Support (months ago and now)

Comments

• Options
    Wait, am the only One who is facing this issue?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The mid heavy shrink isn’t classes as her shrinking down, if it did the evade cooldown timer would reset
  • Options
    Ok! I see, it makes sense...Now I noticed that this issue also happens throwing 2-3 heavies in a row: this time the timer resets, so it's considered Shrinking down. Anyway, what really made me upset is that it took months to have an answer

https://streamable.com/facle
    Here is the clip
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s the action taken to make her shrink that gives her the guaranteed crits not the animation. When you initiate a heavy or she evades that is considered shrinking down, not when her animations pop her in and out of the shrink.
  • Options

It’s the action taken to make her shrink that gives her the guaranteed crits not the animation. When you initiate a heavy or she evades that is considered shrinking down, not when her animations pop her in and out of the shrink.

In fact, as you can see on the link, she doesn't land a critical hit at her first hit of the 2nd heavy.
    Then, at what should I look to understand when her action is considered "shrinking down"?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

In fact, as you can see on the link, she doesn't land a critical hit at her first hit of the 2nd heavy.
    Then, at what should I look to understand when her action is considered "shrinking down"?
    Ah yeah I see that now. The way it’s described makes it difficult to parse.

When chaining heavy attacks the first hit of the second heavy does not benefit from the guaranteed crit. Makes me wonder if there is a Hidden cool down on the ability.
  • Options
    I'm still facing this issue, Can't chain a combo ending with heavy.

Iphone 7
    Latest ios