**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feedback

Feel free to post your own if you want:)
for me, I think that there should be more content for us. Especially for those who have cleared cavalier and have limited choices of content to clear in the game. All they can do is 1) versus 2) exploration of monthly content( which is honestly super boring )and 3) aw and aq. Hence the game should have more content as well as rewards for us players.
Secondly, 5* shards should be made more available so as to aid lower level people to clear content. for example getting 5* shards daily, like about 50 to 100 a day. something like gmcs,just that it takes about 1 month or so to form a crystal. this will make the game more interesting and more attractive to people. As for suggestions to my first point, maybe there could be weekly events that have varying difficulties such as normal heroic master and epic, where the rewards goes like this: 3 star shards for normal, 4* for heroic, 5* for master and 6* for epic. for the amount of shards, around 1/4 of the crystal should be gd to go. Just a suggestion on how to improve the game.... thanks!(btw the game should also have more interesting stories to accompany the quests)

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    "Improve", yeah right. Also, the game does have interesting stories and you would see them if you played through the provided content.
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    OK then sorry. there's no need to criticize so much. it's just my way of thinking. but if u can do better why not say instead of criticizing ppl?