**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Man Thing-Champ Review

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Let me know if I should add any factors to my Champ reviews. Thanks
Champion: Man-Thing
Class: Mystic

Overall Stats: Health: Really good
Attack: Ok

Artwork: Colors look great and his posin effects are cool. Glowing red eyes are great, but size is a little too small for the Man-Thing. His size should be close to the size of his sp3, and his sp3 should grow bigger.

Animations: Sp1 was wierd for me at first, but now I like it. Rips of his arm and throws it. Sp2 is basically Aarkus with Poison.

Favorite Special: Sp3. The opponent gets stuck and he gets furious! He grows to a huge size, ingulfs in flames, then crushes the opponent. Awesome!

Abilities and Powers: immune to armour break, which is good for defense as many champs have armour breaks. Also immune to bleed, shatter and crits dont do extra damage. Triple imminity is great.
Agitation: Good increase of damage, which is needed because of low base attack. Better with villains.
Nulify is nice, but not really reliable. And if Man-thing needs buffs to gain Agitation, why would he want to remove them?
Toix Pustules: Easy to stack and burst. Make his damage better and has DOTs
Heavy attack unstopable is a good safty net.

Synergies: Fearsome Four (or three, I guess): .5 seconds is way to short. Should last at least 1 sec
Shulk: Basically her pre-buff heavy attack (which is good).
Bane of Evil: Very good for GR if you dont have Blade.
Things: Both are good

Boss Fight: Pretty easy. Specials are easy to dodge, but he is a bit tanky, hence #tank. Other than that, it was straight foward.

Performance: FIghts take some time, but Man-Thing gets the job done. Lots of health makes him a very durable champ. Triple immunites are great and his DOTs can help significantly. Great for nodes or champs will lots of buffs. Damage lacks and damage ramp up takes time

Strengths: Vigor, Act 4.3.6 Venom, Medusa, OML (buff)
Weaknesses: Posin immune champs (Hulks) and champs with limited buffs (Qwen-pool, Emma Frost, Etc)

Rating: These two were suggested by a fellow forum member. Attack: 6/10 (Domino 10/10 Ebony Maw 0/10)
Defense: 6/10 (Thing 10/10 Iron Partriot 0/10)
Overall Rating: 6/10
I predict that he will be buffed Offensivly but not defensivly.

What do you like about ? Dislike? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading and commenting. Your opinions are read and respected.
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    His attack should be rated much closer to Maw than Domino. He’s operating on an old 3 star champ level, damagewise.

He’s better than nothing if you don’t have any of the slew of champs that would be better for any of the fights where he is supposed to shine.

MD is a must to maximize his output.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Great review. Though I'd like to see a mention of his below average block proficiency, which makes him a lot less sustainable for questing.