**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, this is a big question. Can we have a built in keyboard translator?

Some of you who read this message agree. Some don't agree. I still want to play Global but I also want to understand want people want me to do in the game, without getting them raging over something that's technically NOT MY FAULT. Everytime I play Dungeons theres someone texting Spanish I cant understand. Who simply cant text English. So I have to "Copy and Paste" text on Google to see what their saying.
If you guys are going to have multiple cultures in a game. Please have a translated keyboard inside the game itself. Since you guys have an option before we begin to play , that's click what country we're in. Can you have one that's a preferred language? Have Kabams CPU transfer to the person's phone who speaks ONLY SPANISH to another's persons phone who ONLY SPEAKS ENGLISH.
Example:
Bruha67552-
Can you take left path and I will go right? (IN SPANISH)
Kabams CPU translates for us for those who chose English as their recommended language.
Norsewarrior-
Can you take left path and I will go right?