**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She hulk GOLD AND ISO

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
I wasn’t around here for 18 days because of army duty. Did they send gold and iso? Just curious.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    They only sent it if you used it to rank down Shehulk. Otherwise you won't get it
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Terra said:

They only sent it if you used it to rank down Shehulk. Otherwise you won't get it

Well I used 4-3 gem. But didn’t see decent amount of iso. Weird.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Terra said:

Well I used 4-3 gem. But didn’t see decent amount of iso. Weird.
    You only got the iso and gold if you used the given RD tickets before they were removed.
  • And then, the Gold/ISO would have been in a game Mail, going into your Stash until you actually Claim from the Mail Msg. Or since Mail msgs disappear after several days, they would still remain as Claimable from the Stash-Rewards Page, but depending what type of thing it is could only be there for either 14 or 30 days. Maybe it was the 14 day type, and thus expired before you came back. (But I think most Mail Msg rewards tend to be the 30 day variety).