**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recruiting during the off-season. Join our group of Alliances. Looking for beginners and veterans.

It's off-season and it's time for some to look for a new home. We have a group of 3 alliances so no matter your level we should have a place for you to join and grow. All 3 alliances are US/Euro based alliances.

I Pity the Hood! is an alliance created to teach newer players the basics of the game so they can grow within our group of alliances. PITY! runs maps 2-3 for AQ with optional 1-2 bg wars. No donations. No stress.

Don't be discouraged if other alliances have said you're too small to hang. We have a place for you. When you grow you will first have the opportunity to join our map 4 gold 2 alliance [IPTF!] I Pity the Fool.

[IPTF!] I Pity the Fool runs map 4 on all 5 days of AQ so no donations are required. IPTF runs 3 bg wars and finished the season with a solid position in Gold 2. Will be pushing for Gold 1 next season.

From there advancement opportunities continue to our Map 5 gold 1 alliance [RH4H] Red Hood 4 Hire.

[RH4H] Red Hood 4 Hire runs map 5 on all 5 days of AQ so donations are 75k gold and 5k loyalty. RH4H runs 3 bg wars and finished the season with a solid position in Gold 1. Will be pushing for Platinum 4 next season. RH4H is above tier 5 in AW so defensive tactics are a factor.

Line communication is required in all of our alliances. It's a free app that ties the group together. We would not be nearly as strong without it. It streamlines communication while removing the obnoxious character limits in game. It makes it easy to ask for help in game. You can also share screenshots, and we have many resources saved with tips and tricks.

All 3 alliances currently are looking for at least one member.

If this program sounds good contact RockyB239 on Line to get started.

Comments