**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Map 5 AQ-focused Ally (War Optional)

Hi folks, I’m looking for an ally aligned with my current/progression goals in the game.

Quick context:London based. Playing for 10m. Uncollected 4m ago. Current goal is Act5 exploration and I need to keep resources coming to boost my roster and get that done. Moving away from the war-focused ally type for a while as I don't have time/rooster to fully commit - I will join now and then if time allows and the ally keeps 1/2 bg's open.

That said, I'm looking for a chilled yet organized AQ focused Ally (comms need to exist there - I’m on Line and/or WhatsApp), doing AQ map 5 and maybe dreaming/pushing for map 6 d1/d2 soon? I'm not a mini/boss-killer in these maps (admittedly still working on skill/rooster)... but I'll clear my lanes. I'm committed and will prioritize Ally events. AQ motto: if I need to drop a potion to complete my path I will :)

PS: Loved previous Aly and people there, just left because of the above. I have a friend "ready" in a similar situation so it's a package of 2! An ally with most folks in European timezones would be ideal, but not a show stopper (so you don't annoy me or vice-versa in the middle of the night :wink: )

Drop me a line if you think I'm a match: @pedroteixeira07 in line of pm here. Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Our alliance seems like a perfect fit for you and your friend!

My line Id is Cptn Bsndirecto

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    [1Dos3]We are Gladiators has two retiring players and need to replace them to maintain our AQ scores and rewards.

We're a fun alliance that runs three BGs in AQ, the toughest being 5-4-4-4-4 and the easiest being 4-4-4-3-3. We're a low stress alliance that wants to build our rosters and improve our skills, and this week we scored 85 million in AQ. We’re building toward 90 million quickly.

We run AW optionally, and currently we have enough interest to run on BG every day of AW, and we'll add another BG if needed.

There are no donations required.

The only things we require are the use of Telegram for messaging (just to organize AQ, at minimum), and to participate in AQ, or at least to communicate when you cannot be available. We all believe our lives come first, the game second. yet we always do well in SA (750,000-plus this week, 1 million-plus last week).

You can find me:

Line = colcorndog
    Telegram = @cwhitworth
    MCOC = Col. Corndog / [1Dos3]We are Gladiators
  • Options
    pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    @CptnBsnDirecto still looking? Struggling to add you in the line app.
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Looking for one that enjoys 5x5, no AW required, hmu