**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo quest energy/paths

Ok I know this adds to slow progression and adds more difficulty to completing quests, but in normal quests and eq, I get soo annoyed when I have to use energy to go down a path I have already gone down.
Just wondering if it is possible we could make normal quests like aq/aw? Especially on quests that cost 3 and up energy per tile.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The game has been designed the way it is, if that was implemented you wouldn’t have crossover paths so you wouldn’t be able to take half of a hard path half of an easyJet path, you’d just take the whole path, it just wouldn’t work
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

Ok I know this adds to slow progression and adds more difficulty to completing quests, but in normal quests and eq, I get soo annoyed when I have to use energy to go down a path I have already gone down.
    Just wondering if it is possible we could make normal quests like aq/aw? Especially on quests that cost 3 and up energy per tile.

In AW and AQ, you are traveling paths during the same instance as everyone that's why it doesn't count for energy. In story and EQ you are solo and have to restart the quests over and over so it's a new instance each time.