**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for uncollected!

Bucky_7Bucky_7 Posts: 35
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I'm trying to get uncollected...what rankup choices should I do? Also have a generic awakening gem for 4*. At what point should I start focusing on my 5*?Also is gwenpool rank 4 worthy?

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    As it stands you can definitely get uncollected with your top champs. Just keep in mind that when fighting the collector you'll only at most get around 3-4 combos (15- 20 hits) into him before dying so prepare to dye quite a few times.
    I would recommend you take your top 4 champs and Human Torch or Iron Man IW depend on your preference.
    Finally i would like to know what kind of masteries you have, you'll need at least Greater Precision and Greater Cruelty and if you can try investing in Despair, Deep wounds and Assassins at least a few point can make all the difference.
    But you're champs are okay and i would wait for the Human Torch Buff to see if hes good as he may be more valuable than Gwenpool.
    Good luck on your run B)
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Use awakening gem on iceman and for collector go with gweenpool,imiw, Hyperion,cap iw and iceman ,best of luck and puts point in despair mastery if you have it then its well and good
  • Bucky_7Bucky_7 Posts: 35
    @BlackJ4zz I'm confused with namor.iron man iw or human torch right now....u have all the basic masteries u mentioned and don't have despair,DW etc should I have them?I'm a f2p player so will it be good to use it on them?
    @Tony886 is despair mastery worth the units for a f2p player?
    I'm also f2play player ,yup it will help to reduce collector generation at start of each fight.
    Use seatin guide available on YouTube
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Bucky_7 said:

@Tony886 is despair mastery worth the units for a f2p player?

Yes, but not now. Don't bother before getting Uncollected, all you need is Parry, Dexterity, Cruelty and Precision. It's possible with these.
    Tony886 said:

I'm also f2play player ,yup it will help to reduce collector generation at start of each fight.

The Collector shrugs off debuffs, despair won't do anything.
    @FreeToPlay_21 ok... thinking of awakening voodoo with generic and taking him to r5
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Bucky_7 said:

@FreeToPlay_21 ok... thinking of awakening voodoo with generic and taking him to r5

Good choice. He's gonna help out a ton