**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5 hyperion bug

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
So I am currently at act 6.2 5 and Hyperion heavy attack lands 5 hits, removing and regaining the charge, this way with him or anyone that has a 5 hit heavy won't ever get rid of the charges. And with blade I did one hit on Hela, parried and performed a heavy (3 hits) and gained a charge not removing any as it should.. Heavy should remove the charges right not counting towards gaining more.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RCunha said:

So I am currently at act 6.2 5 and Hyperion heavy attack lands 5 hits, removing and regaining the charge, this way with him or anyone that has a 5 hit heavy won't ever get rid of the charges. And with blade I did one hit on Hela, parried and performed a heavy (3 hits) and gained a charge not removing any as it should.. Heavy should remove the charges right not counting towards gaining more.

heavies have always counted towards gaining more. As stated, every 5 hits on the combo meter, a 5 hit heavy adds 5 hits to the combo meter. Heavies just remove one, it is better to intercept, which can also add to the combo meter, therefore increase the charges. This is not a bug.
  • Options
    Well that removes hyperion from my team, as I suck at intercept, heavy is the way for me..
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RCunha said:

Well that removes hyperion from my team, as I suck at intercept, heavy is the way for me..

he can still work if that is all you do, you can either intercept or end where you dont kill on the last hit.
  • Options
    I plan to use units only on boss mordo, I have more options tho, I really like him..
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    You can actually turn this around to benefit you if you manage the charges in relation to your combo meter. For instance Hyperion can parry, medium then heavy and he will remove the charge gained with the last hit of his heavy attack, * he can then only use heavies to keep the stack at zero for the entire duration of some fights. ContestChampion on YouTube may have published a video with this strategy but it was employed with great success on many of his live streams for 6.2.5. At the very least you can see it used in some of his latest live-streams of Act 6 as he had been focusing on the cosmic path while using Hyperion and this tactic.