**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comic Con Challenges

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
I may be a little late on this, but after watching much of the NYCC, I had an idea I thought I would pass on. Would it be possible if next year, either running concurrently with the event or the week after, could Kabam add the various challenges in game? This would would be strictly for fun, but allow those who are unable to attend to try the same events as those available at the Kabam booth.

I know it is completely different competing on stage, in front of people, but it would be a nice gauge for those who couldn't attend to see how their skills stack up. It would also be nice if it was the same layout where all champs are available, so we are not limited to our rosters.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Forgot to add:

These challenges would be for the same duration as the event, 4 days.
  • So same challenges just without the rewards?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Instead, let's do this in the game, ADD better rewards, and let us use our rosters. Otherwise, what are developing our rosters for? For content like this!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★

So same challenges just without the rewards?

Yes. I am more interested to see if I could compete with those who did, and it would be fun to brag within my alliance.
  • So same challenges just without the rewards?

Yes. I am more interested to see if I could compete with those who did, and it would be fun to brag within my alliance.
    I wouldn't mind that. It would be kinda fun to be able to actually see and attempt what they are doing just for the fun of it.