**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think I figured out the solution to fix two major bugs in the game!!

Backdraft intercept and opponent able to escape while being hit, which leads to either launch special attack, drop block (lethal against Thing) or evade back.

both of these bugs are related to different block system or whatever you want to call it, mainly the block system of Medusa and MODOK, both of them can do exactly the same (try to hit MODOK 2hits and follow it by one more, the 3rd one can be evaded or countered by special OR against Medusa without parry mastery -thanos team in arena- same interaction will happen)

and why it's related to backdraft intercept? you might ask
the issue happens only when you hit opponent's block and dash back, he/she will follow you and hit you before you can even react!!
if you do the same but hit him/her normally, let's say 3 or 4 times and dash back and try to intercept it will work!

I can't progress in Varient 3 due to these bugs, and it's been a long time with no fix or hope!!!!!
espically Thing when you try to build his stacks and he drop block and go unstoppable and kill you or just use special and kill you as well!!

so I thought I might as well just leave my 2 cents here which might help fixing these problems
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SteelMan said:

Backdraft intercept and opponent able to escape while being hit, which leads to either launch special attack, drop block (lethal against Thing) or evade back.

both of these bugs are related to different block system or whatever you want to call it, mainly the block system of Medusa and MODOK, both of them can do exactly the same (try to hit MODOK 2hits and follow it by one more, the 3rd one can be evaded or countered by special OR against Medusa without parry mastery -thanos team in arena- same interaction will happen)

and why it's related to backdraft intercept? you might ask
    the issue happens only when you hit opponent's block and dash back, he/she will follow you and hit you before you can even react!!
    if you do the same but hit him/her normally, let's say 3 or 4 times and dash back and try to intercept it will work!

I can't progress in Varient 3 due to these bugs, and it's been a long time with no fix or hope!!!!!
    espically Thing when you try to build his stacks and he drop block and go unstoppable and kill you or just use special and kill you as well!!

so I thought I might as well just leave my 2 cents here which might help fixing these problems
    Thanks

Medusa and Modoks is a result of what is happening, not the other way around. In addition they dont consider this a bug, they consider the AI to doing this fine, but working on a way to make it less to an extent.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    SteelMan said:

Medusa and Modoks is a result of what is happening, not the other way around. In addition they dont consider this a bug, they consider the AI to doing this fine, but working on a way to make it less to an extent.

no, these interactions were there since these two champions introduced

And they consider this interaction as always being there too. The reason it happens to them is they both initiate an autoblock which means you start hitting into their block, almost always with a light attack, which has a lower recovery time for the AI.