**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Change and 6 star

X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
Here's my 2 suggestions. Arena is super boring, no one enjoys grinding. I think it would be fun to add an option of using only 1 champ against the 3, no life reset at start of each match, for an increased multiplier. This would be like an option for the player. Risk losing the streak but with reward of getting higher score. Suggestion 2 is to forget about 6 star champs. Rename them or something, like Ultimate _____. A final champ that can't be reduced in value at a later date. It craps all over the champs we have worked so hard to obtain. If the goalposts keep getting moved, no one is gonna run the race.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I would rather fight 3 at the same time so when one gets knocked out the next jumps right in much faster.
  • Eelnats1Eelnats1 Posts: 66
    4 v 4 would be better. Or give us full t4 catalysts. With 6* champs coming to the game let's make it easier to level up 4* champs. T4 fragments are a joke. Your not making it a more fare game your just wanting your $$$$$$$$ don't thank us for our patience .we don't have any left.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I liked 5v5 now that we have expanded rosters it needs to come back. Theres no real reason to grind for 4*s now though.