**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic Dispersion?

My current Mystic champs are R5 4* duped Ghost Rider, R4 4* Symbiote Supreme and R2 5* duped Ghost Rider (I have a lot of other 4* Mystics, but they're not ranked up). Since this isn't many, would it be worth it at all to rank up Mystic Dispersion or should I focus my efforts on other Masteries?

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Depends on how often you use those champs and what other masteries you don’t have unlocked yet.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    If you use Sym all the time then I would highly suggest getting MD for him. It helps a ton against buff champs.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I use my 5/65 GR alot so I have MD5. In my second account, I was running no MD for 4/55 Magik. Recently, I added MD2 to help Magik gain power a little quicker.
  • robernestleerobernestlee Posts: 56
    Yeah zuffy I plan on ranking up my 5* GR to 3 pretty soon here, which will make him my best champ, so I'll use him all the time. Does MD work really well for GR?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Yeah zuffy I plan on ranking up my 5* GR to 3 pretty soon here, which will make him my best champ, so I'll use him all the time. Does MD work really well for GR?

GR is tricky, too much md against buff heavy opponents means you go right to 2-3 bars, and to maximize his judgments for your regen you need at least 3. I usually go mllll, mlllm, sp2, sp1, heavy right before hitting sp3 reset.
    MD 3 should be fine.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    I have MD at 4/5 not sure if I need to have it at 5/5.. I have my share of mystic champions but no 6*, since 5* seem to be the minimum right now, I’d say my group of 5* mystic are ok.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

GR is tricky, too much md against buff heavy opponents means you go right to 2-3 bars, and to maximize his judgments for your regen you need at least 3. I usually go mllll, mlllm, sp2, sp1, heavy right before hitting sp3 reset.
    MD 3 should be fine.
    Other than fighting Groot, MD5 never been a problem from gaining too much power. I always do mlllm, mllll for non bleed immune and reverse if bleed immune. Sp1/2 order will depends on who I am fighting, then heavy and if fight is not over, sp3.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Claire Voyant is very good mystic, curse of blood sp2 regen is nice