**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can’t Kabam help me for gods sake

Ok. So I’ve been playing MCOC for a long time now. I like to make purchases. Buy bundles, units, etc. everything is going fine until here recently I get the “Purchases are no longer available” message. I have put in SEVERAL tickets about this telling Kabam that I have done everything on my end and the problem is on their end. All I get back is that stupid automated message giving me the list of things to try. Grrrr! Finally someone at Kabam tells me it’s bc of suspicion of fraudulent activity. They find out it’s not and give me my purchases back....for like a week. Now I’m in this constant battle trying to explain to them that the problem is on their end again and that they took my purchases away probably bc they suspected fraudulent activity and try to explain that it’s not. And now it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get them to listen and just fix the dang problem. Sheesh. Come on man.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    They don’t want your money, take the hint already
  • QuadKQuadK Posts: 13
    edited October 2019
    I mean it feels that way at times. It’s like I’m talking to robots. The worst is when they ask for me to send a screenshot. I try to argue that once I send the screenshot of the message they’re just going to send me that stupid list again. But I do and to my surprise they send me the list. There’s got to be a better way to communicate. You would think this would be an easy fix. It would be different if they had created this game......oh wait....they did.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We cannot assist with purchasing or account issues on the forum. Please continue to work directly with support on this issue.
This discussion has been closed.