Symbiote Supreme not working right

NeotwismNeotwism Member Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
Symbiote Supreme is still not working right. Nullify is not dealing damage at the start of the fight. I know back in August @Kabam Miike stated this was being worked on. Now that we are entering the end of October I was wondering if there are any updates on when this will get resolved. We have been dealing with this problem for over a year now. I realize some ppl still feel he is a great champ, but I want the champ working correctly. . don't think that's too much to ask. We shouldn't have to wait over a year for a champ to get fixed after it has been acknowledged by kabam as a problem needing fixed. I understand these things take time. I'm just asking for some kind of update. It would be a great early Christmas present to get him fixed by the end of the year for as long as we have waited already. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• AlexMiloAlexMilo Member Posts: 57
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike over a year since Symbiote Supreme was released and he is still bugged. I just went through a long path in Act 6 having brought him solely for a Venom only to find out it’s still not working.
    It’s hard to stay constructive here but seriously, It can’t be taking this long.