Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!
Champion Spotlight - Guillotine 2099
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPERS: There's a known issue where Guillotine 2099's Self Repair amount is scaling off of modified health rather than base health. There is also a known issue where Guillotine's 2099's Self Repair ability can activate twice during the same fight if she starts the fight below 15% health. These interactions are not intended and both of these issues will be resolved in the 25.0 game update coming out soon.
About GUILLOTINE 2099
In the future world of 2099, the Alchemax Corporation acquires “La fleur du mal”, the ancient demon sword of the Guillotine lineage. Using future technology and corporate mystical arts, they reverse-engineer the demonic forces inhabiting the sword, creating a new weapon capable of “digitizing” human souls. Born out of an unholy blend of cutting-edge technology and ancient dark magic, Guillotine 2099 is developed as the blueprint for an army of sword-wielding robotic warriors.
GUILLOTINE 2099’s Mechanics:
Guillotine 2099 is centered around choosing a combination of multiple Pre-Fight abilities to enhance her sword for each specific fight. Once the fight begins, Guillotine 2099 is all about ramping up her combo meter to get the full benefits of her selected Pre-Fight abilities. Depending on the matchup, the selected combination of Pre-Fight abilities can drastically sway the battle in her favor.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
* All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
||WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 3863
WITH SIGNATURE (99): 4787
||WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 7769
WITH SIGNATURE (200): 10590
Character Class: Tech
Basic Abilities: Robotics, Self Repair, Digi-Souls, Armor, Pre-Fight Ability
- Double Immunity
- Given that Guillotine 2099 is a Robot, she is immune to all Bleed and Poison effects in The Contest. Additionally, by activating one of her synergies, she is able to gain Power from these immunities!
- Long Lasting Fights
- Guillotine 2099 is built for long lasting fights, allowing players to ramp up both her damage and utility potential to some pretty extreme levels!
- Controlled Critical Hits
- Guillotine 2099 does not land Critical Hits unless her Pre-Fight “Huntress Function” is activated. This means players can choose whether they crit or not with their Pre-Fight selection, allowing them to avoid annoying mechanics such as Mister Sinister’s regeneration off crit!
- Safety Net
- Guillotine 2099 is all about ramping her combo meter similar to Aegon or Starlord. However, she also has a variety of safety mechanisms such as her Digi-Cloak and Combo Shield abilities that will help her maintain the Combo Meter even if a mistake is made!
- Armor Break/Nullify
- A lot of Guillotine 2099’s damage reduction comes from her Armor Buff. If the Opponent is able to break through her armor or Nullify her Buff she will take a lot of additional damage.
- Combo Loss
- Guillotine 2099’s best offensive power comes from a high count in the Combo Meter. All of this is lost when her Combo is Reset.
- Anti-Miss or Knockdowns
- One of Guillotine 2099’s best defensive mechanics is her Digi-Cloak which causes the Opponent to Miss. If the Opponent is able to consistently knock her down or bypass Miss, this mechanic is lost.
- Heal Block -Heal Reversal -Stuns
- Guillotine 2099 has a Self-Repair mechanic similar to those seen on champions such as Ultron. However, she is vulnerable in the same way meaning Stuns and Heal Block can cancel the effect and Heal Reversal can cause her Self-Repair to quickly become self-destruct.
- Advanced Robotics provides Immunity to Bleed & Poison effects.
- Once per fight, when Guillotine 2099 drops below 15% health and she has at least 1 Digi-Soul, Self-Repair is activated, recovering 2079.9health per Digi-Soul over 4seconds. This ability triggers instantly when starting a fight below 15% health. If Stunned during repair, connection is lost and the Repair immediately ends.
- Guillotine 2099 can’t land Critical Hits naturally, however every time she would have landed a Critical Hit her sword strikes deep into the Opponent's soul, inflicting a Degeneration Debuff, dealing 318 direct damage over 3 seconds.
Digi-Souls -Persistent Charge:
- Guillotine 2099 begins the quest with 2 Digi-Souls, each providing +16% defensive Power Rate. Digi-Souls are refunded after each fight and can be spent to enhance Guillotines sword on the Pre-Fight screen.
- At the start of the fight, if Guillotine has atleast 1 Digi-Soul, she gains an Armor Up Buff granting +1333.33 Armor Rating per Digi-Soul and lasting indefinitely. If removed, this Armor reactivates after 4 seconds.
- Huntress Function: Every 20th attack on the Combo Meter is a guaranteed Critical Hit, if this Attack is a Special 1 or 2 all hits of the Attack are guaranteed to be Critical.
- Stability Function: While above 99 hits in the Combo Meter, Medium attacks Life Steal 5% of the damage dealt.
- Assault Function: While above 99 hits in the Combo Meter, Medium attacks Burn 5% of the Opponent’s Current Power.
- 100% chance to gain a Combo Shield Passive lasting indefinitely. Max stacks 2, plus an additional 2 for every Digi-Soul. When struck, a Combo Shield is removed.
- Guillotine’s Attack Rating increases by +19.08 with each hit in her Combo Meter, capping after 100 hits.
- At a Combo of 100+ Guillotine’s sword becomes empowered, dealing a burst of 25.44 direct energy damage for each hit above 100, scaling with base attack and capping after 600 hits.
- 15% chance to activate Digi-Cloak, lasting 2.50 seconds per Digi-Soul and causing all unblocked attacks to Miss. Cooldown: 10 seconds after each use, and each time Guillotine is knocked down.
- While fighting Mutant Opponents the Digi-Cloak’s cooldown is reduced by 50% and it’s chance to activate is doubled.
| Special Attack 1 - Soul Slash:
| Special Attack 2 - LFM 99 Soulsplitter:
| Special Attack 3 - Soul Digitizer:
| Signature Ability - Advanced A.I. Integration - Passive:
OUR SHARED CURSE - with Morning Star and Guillotine - available at *4 and higher - Unique
- Guillotine 2099: +30% Degeneration Potency.
- Guillotine: +20% Bleed Ability Accuracy and Potency.
- Morningstar: +300 Critical Damage per Captured Soul.
- Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate Synergies.
A.I. UPRISING - with Nebula, Sentinel, Warlock and Darkhawk - available at *4 and higher - Unique
- Nebula, Sentinel, Darkhawk, Warlock,Guillotine 2099 gain 70% of a Bar of Power each time an immunity prevents a Bleed or Poison effect. This can't trigger more than once every 12 seconds.
- Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate Synergies.
ENEMIES Lv.3 - with Punisher 2099 - available at *2 and higher
- All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating
NEMESIS - Lv.3 with Mephisto - available at *2 and higher
- All Champions gain +6% Attack
Liquid Courage and Double Edge
- Guillotine 2099 is Immune to Both Poison and Bleed, allowing her to shine while using the suicide masteries. Additionally, by using her “Stability Function”, she can heal back some of the recoil damage taken throughout the fight!
- Although Guillotine 2099 does not land Critical Hits, her chance to activate Degeneration is based on her Critical Rating, making this mastery a great way to boost it’s chance to activate.
- Guillotine 2099’s Self-Repair mechanic can be significantly boosted with this Mastery allowing her to heal far more than she would have without it.
Post edited by Kabam Kaylee on