**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to R5 I'm confused !!!

I'm confused for a month now please suggest, all are awaken at 4/55.

Whom to R5 I'm confused !!! 17 votes

Domino
70%
Ram_SarkarEmil_LimsonLordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671GiganteaObaid_Jacob03EinfachSoNizamSheikh15ArylNightMonkeyMoNsTeR_804 12 votes
Quake
5%
Lvernon15 1 vote
Blade
23%
Spity68TerraAzzzm0Ackbar67 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If you’re good with her she’s top 2 in the game, if you aren’t great with her go domino
  • Options
    NizamSheikh15NizamSheikh15 Posts: 10
    Domino
    Lvernon15 said:

If you’re good with her she’s top 2 in the game, if you aren’t great with her go domino

actually I'm very good with Quake but Domino & Blade stopping me to rank her up.
  • Options
    Quake
    I would go for quake then, while domino and blade certainly seem more flashy quake is one of the most versatile chanps in game, unless there’s true strike or something to reduce her ability accuracy or passive power gain she can just destroy the fight, she also deals with about 90% of the biggest problem fights in act 6 and she is an absolute monster in aw, she’s a top counter for most problem defenders aswell like thing mysterio korg and medusa, and every month she just seems to be getting more and more valuable, like against manthing and guilly this month
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Domino
    You can do a lot more with Dom with a lot less. Quake can be great, but you have to play perfectly. Blade is so 2017.
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Domino
    If you know how to play Quake then go for her, if not, Domino
  • Options
    Quake
    I’d definitely steer clear of blade, he’s not on the level of domino and especially quake, he’s good but not to the level he used to be