**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav Daily Specials Deal: Clarification/transparency

Hi all, like most of you, I received the latest deal for the Cav daily specials. My understanding is that for Uncollected folks like myself, we can purchase this by first buying the Grandmaster daily deal. Now looking at the unit store the GM offer is clear, 4.99£ (5USD). However, what the message fails to mention is the price we (uncollected) should expect to pay after buying the GM deal.

Does any one know this? I'm interested, however don't want to have a negative surprise after already putting money into it.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It was the same price for me, but I did not have to go through the grand master.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    The Cav offer is also £4.99, even for non-Cavalier/UC summoners
  • Options
    PandayPirataPandayPirata Posts: 23
    @pedroteixeira07 If you are uncollected, you have to buy grandmaster then you can buy the cavalier.
    My uncollected alliance mate bought master then was able to buy the uncollected.

• Options
    pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Gotcha - thanks folks. So I need to pay 2x4.99£ but I will get all the goodies from both GM and Cav deals.

• Options
    pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited October 2019
    Makes sense @GluteusMaximus ;) In a certain way, this is one of the only offers I've seen that the "full package" ends up being the same for both UC or Cav - that's new! Maybe the only argument is that as Cav you have the choice of spending less for the best while we (UC) have to pay, or pay for the same lol :) But then again, you (cavs) earned it which makes the benefits fair - no complaints from my end, I'm actually impressed - nice Kabam!